Terms & Conditions
Dublin Barista School classes and events are bound by these terms and conditions. By booking to attend a class or event, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions as below. Please note these ‘Terms and Conditions’ may be subject to change without notice.
- For current course costs and dates, please refer to our website; www.dublinbaristaschool.ie
- Before booking onto a class or event, please ensure you have read the description and content, to ensure it will meet your needs. If you need any help or advice please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Upon receipt of your registration/booking form and subsequent payment your place(s) will be confirmed.
- Important note: Dublin Barista School’s acceptance of your booking brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms and conditions. Any term sought to be imposed by you in any purchase order or correspondence will not form part of the contract.
- Fees (including any card processing and/or booking fees applicable) are payable upon booking.
- For online bookings paid at the time of booking, invoices/receipts will be issued electronically from the booking website on completion of the booking.
- The information we collect about registrants is used to facilitate registration for classes and events, and to notify you of our other related events where permission is given. Registrants’ contact details are not disseminated to any party not connected to this transaction.
CANCELLATIONS AND AMENDMENTS
- Full refund of fees for cancellations of bookings will be honoured where more than seven (7) days’ notice is provided.
- If, for whatever reason, you book and are unable to attend, you may send a substitute.
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto a class or event Dublin Barista School reserves the right to cancel or postpone the class or event.
- In the event of cancellation of a class or event by Dublin Barista School, we will endeavour to inform all attendees a week before the class or event is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another Dublin Barista School class or event. Dublin Barista School shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
- Cancellation by attendee: Full bookings may be cancelled up to 7 days before the course date. A booking may be cancelled by contacting us via email, telephone or in-person at least 7 days before the class. We will then issue you a refund within 48hrs. If you cancel within 7 days of the class date, we cannot refund your booking. We will however place you on a cancellation list for the next available course. This will be subject to 12 hour notification of the next course if a place becomes available.
- No Show: Any person/s who does not attend course/s booked will not be entitled to a refund.
Incomplete sessions: Sessions that are not completed by choice or non-attendance by a client will not be refunded.
Replacement Certificates: Please note that if you require a replacement certificate for any of our courses there will be an admin charge of €25.
- Dublin Barista School shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should the event be cancelled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.
15. These terms and conditions, together with the current Dublin Barista School website prices, event details and contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the event. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a Director of Dublin Barista School. In particular, no terms and conditions incorporated within your purchase order and nothing said by any person on behalf of Dublin Barista School should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by Dublin Barista School. Dublin Barista School shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.