This is a day one practical course designed to show you how to perfect your espresso and milk texturing techniques. After a brief introduction you will move straight onto the machines where you will spend the day perfecting your skills under the supervision of a professional.
This course is the first level of the World Barista Associations “Licence to Work” Certificate programme. Please note that you can complete this course as a standalone course without having to compete Level 2. You will receive a certificate upon complete of this course.
- From farm to cup theory
- Understanding your espresso equipment
- Espresso techniques
- Understanding the espresso grinder
- Milk chemistry & Milk texturing techniques
- Intro to latte art designs
- Drinks menu in detail eg Latte, cappuccino, macchiato….
- Understanding café workflow
- Machine cleaning
All fees include vat and materials. Please note lunch is not included.
**Please note this course is the equivalent of the WBA Level 1 course**
Course Age Limit: 15 years +