This is a one day workshop taught by James McCormack, Director of Dublin Barista School with over 8 years experience in starting and running coffee businesses. Throughout the day you will be provided with the comprehensive information needed to open and run a successful coffee business. From where to start, sourcing staff, accounting, operations to knowing if you are making a profit – this course is essential for those starting out.
What it covers:
- Where to start…
- Understanding the industry
- How to set your breakeven
- How to strategize & set budgets in business
- Staff: sourcing/contracts/training
- Menu choice, margins, waste, stock control
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Marketing/sales targets & strategies
What you will bring away with you:
- Staff contract template
- Internal Accounting templates
- Stock control/waste templates
- KPI Dashboard template
All fees include vat and materials. Please note lunch is included.