This is a one day workshop taught by James McCormack, Director of Dublin Barista School with over 10 years experience in starting and running coffee businesses. Throughout the day you will be provided with the comprehensive information needed to open and run a successful coffee business. From where to start, sourcing staff, accounting, operations to knowing if you are making a profit – this course is essential for those starting out.
What it covers:
- Where to start…
- Understanding the industry
- How to set your breakeven
- How to strategize & set budgets in business
- Staff: sourcing/contracts/training
- Menu choice, margins, waste, stock control
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Marketing/sales targets & strategies
What you will bring away with you:
- Staff contract template
- Internal Accounting templates
- Stock control/waste templates
- KPI Dashboard template
All fees include vat and materials. Please note lunch is included.