Start your own Coffee Shop Virtual
February 11, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm€299.00
- This event has passed.
Organize a zoom call with James McCormack, founder of Dublin Barista School and the World Barista Institute. James has over 11 years experience in the coffee industry. Having started multiple coffee shops himself, a micro roastery, Ireland’s first coffee education company. If you are starting out in this industry its important to know that the decisions you are making and the money being invested on the back of those decisions are the right ones. James will be able to guide you through the multiple micro decisions that need to be made before a coffee is even brewed.
Areas we will cover in our 2 hour chat.
- Where to start
- Understanding the industry
- Staff: sourcing/training
- Menu choice/Coffee/Machinery
- How to set your break-even
- Standard operation procedure manual (how to)
- Key Performance Indicators (is your business making money)
- List of key supplier options ( please note we are completely independent)
- Human resource/property/accountants…..
- Understanding of what coffee you should sell and how much you should be paying for it!
- Q & A